IPPA Retreat with Gary Box
March 23, 24, and 25, 2019
at Clark Knight Photography
180 West 400 South
- 3 Days of Education from Amazing Professionals
- Hands on learning with IPPA Mentors
- Great Food
All for just $175
after the 15th of March $225
(Guest Food Only - Not attending any Classes $75) Guests attending classes should register separately.
Lodging at Quality Inn Richfield, Utah
540 South Main Street
Richfield, Utah 84701
Ask for the IPPA block of rooms $70.oo / Night
After 29 years in business, Gary Box is still at the top of his game. Gary operates Box Portrait Gallery near Tulsa, Oklahoma. Gary's studio has transitioned to a lower volume, higher end studio in recent yeard. Box is limiting to 100 seniors this year and targets a $2500 average order. Gary has been called one of the most consistent, great shooters out there, but he takes the business end very seriously as well.
Gary's course will cover
- All 3 aspects of professional photography - Photography, Business, and Workflow.
- Lighting rules and when to break them, including balancing natural light with off camera flash for a natural look.
- Sound pricing and sales approach that leads to higher sales.
- Efficiency in your workflow and more consistency in your images.
This is a PPA merited class